[adegenet-forum] 2 clusters with DAPC

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:24:27 CET 2020

Hello,

this is normal. With 2 groups, the discrimination is entirely contained in
a single dimensions (one always gets K-1 dimensions).

Associate Professor in Outbreak Analytics, London School of Hygiene and
Tropical Medicine
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Analysis, Imperial College London
President of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com
Twitter: @TeebzR