[adegenet-forum] Importing rowwise SNP data into adegenet [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:39:59 CEST 2018

Hello,

This format is quite different from what adegenet can currently read. I
haven't played with such data much so not in the best position to comment,
but it looks like this might be a plink-friendly format? In which case you
could convert these to plink and read them into R using
adegenet::read.PLINK ? Alternatively if you can get sequences, read them
into R from a fasta file and then extract the polymorphism from there (all
documented in basics tuto).

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
WHO Consultant - outbreak analysis
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com