[adegenet-forum] Coordinates and distances in sPCA

Tagliamonte,Massimiliano S mstagliamonte at ufl.edu
Wed Apr 18 17:14:58 CEST 2018

Dear Maciek,

If I remember correctly, you need to use the UTM coordinate system. I do not have access to my personal computer right now, so you'll have to do some search to find the appropriate conversion programs or packages, it's been some time since I last did it. Feel free to write again if you need any more details.

Regards,
Max

Massimiliano S. Tagliamonte
DVM, MSc, PhD