[adegenet-forum] Coordinates and distances in sPCA

Maciek mkonop at wp.pl
Wed Apr 18 17:10:18 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I've searched tutorials and internet to find what coordinate system
should be used in sPCA but found no information. I checked data from
Rupica, but could not figure out what cooridinate system it is. When I
used regular WGS84 coordinates the distances between points are
expressed in strange units of approximatelly 78 km but are consistent
along north/south and east/west distances (however I did not check them
in detail).

Where should I search for such information?

Cheers,

Maciek