[adegenet-forum] supplementary individual analyses: install devol error

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:27:22 CEST 2017

Hi Jose

this looks like a devtools issue. Can you please try with the current
version of R, using a vanilla session (R --vanilla)?

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
github.com/thibautjombart