[adegenet-forum] allelic dosage for a polyploid

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 18:19:05 CEST 2016

Hi there,

If I understand well, your data are binary, so you could go directly for a
matrix of binary data. Let 'dat' be your matrix of codes (0-4):

x <- 1 * dat>0
dapc1 <- dapc(x, ...) # make sure you pass a group here.

The genind class would only add an extra complexity here.

Lecturer, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College
London
Head of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
sites.google.com/site/thibautjombart/
github.com/thibautjombart