[adegenet-forum] How to get observed heterozygosity per population

Simon Nadeau simon.nadeau.ubc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:00:32 CET 2015

Hi,

      I have recently been using the various features of adegenet unsing
genind objects and I works great so far. However, I can't seem to be able
to find easy summary stats:

Observed heterozygosity per population: this would be very handy but I only
found the function Hs (expected heterozygosity).

Global allele frequencies per loci: there is a nice histogram of minor
allele frequencies on page 30 of the adegenet genomic tutorial, but I can't
find how to generate the same plot using genind objects.

Thank you very much for your help,

Simon

--
Simon Nadeau, M. Sc.
Biologiste / Biologist

Ressources naturelles Canada, Service canadien des forêts, Centre de
foresterie des Laurentides / Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest
Service, Laurentian Forestry Centre
1055 rue du P.E.P.S., C.P. 10380 succ. Sainte-Foy, Québec (Québec), Canada
G1V 4C7
Simon.Nadeau at a <Simon.Nadeau.UBC at gmail.com>lumni.UBC.ca
<http://lumni.ubc.ca>,
*Simon.Nadeau at canada.ca <Simon.Nadeau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca>*