[adegenet-forum] Calculating Distances from a connection Network

Phair, D, Mnr <16187393@sun.ac.za> 16187393 at sun.ac.za
Wed Jun 3 14:57:34 CEST 2015

Hi there

I am a Masters student running an MSPA to look for Spatial structuring in an invasive species in a South African and Australian context. I am able to run the analyses with no apparent issues but was wondering if anyone knew of a method to calculate the minimum and maximum distances from a Delaunay triangulation connection network.

The reason being that i would like to compare my results between South Africa and Australia but want to be sure the connection extents are comparable. i.e. that the minimum/maximum distance between connected individuals are similar within South Africa and Australia.

I am fairly new to both R and Adegenet and so have only a basic working knowledge.

Regards

David Phair