[adegenet-forum] seploc

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 14 11:13:08 CEST 2015

Hello,

err... no everyone on this list is called this ;)

This is because you are using seploc on something which is not a genind object. I recommend updating your version of adegenet (current is 2.0.0) and checking the 'basics' tutorial for importing and handling data:

https://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet/wiki/Tutorials