[adegenet-forum] function "orthobasis.listw" and global.rtest

Josie Jackson josiedjackson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:18:25 CEST 2015

Hello,
Thanks for your reply, I found some script written by Thibaut on this link:

https://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet/blob/master/R/orthobasis.R

And it worked after running this so the problem is solved but as it says on
the link - this may only be a temporary fix.

Thanks,
Josie

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Stéphane Dray <stephane.dray at univ-lyon1.fr