[adegenet-forum] R commanding for Cluster finding and DAPC from FASTA mtDNA data file

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 12:46:00 CET 2014

Dear Lyimo,

please have a look at the documentation on the adegenet website:
http://adegenet.r-forge.r-project.org/

Especially the vignettes on 'basics' and on 'DAPC'. If you still have questions after reading these, feel free to post them on this forum. You probably also want to check the manpages of fasta2DNAbin, DNAbin2genind, and dapc.