[adegenet-forum] Loading fasta files

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 19:24:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

the error just tells you that the extension of you fasta file is wrong. It should be .fasta, .fa, or .fas.

Your command line would help.

######################################
Dr Thibaut JOMBART
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - School of Public Health
St Mary’s Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG
United Kingdom