[adegenet-forum] possibility to use adegenet on seeds data

Bailleul diane.bailleul at u-psud.fr
Sat Nov 19 22:45:02 CET 2011

	Good afternoon,

	I'm sorry to bother you but I've read the adegenet documentation
and I can't find the answer to my question.

	I've got a data set of genotypes of plant samples of leaves and seeds
divided between different populations.

	For leaves, each genotype is an plant. But for seeds, I've got 2 or 8
differents genotypes of 2 or 8 seeds for the same individual.

	The data set is divided as followed : populationX/plantX/seedX for seeds
or populationX/plantX for leaves.

	Can I use the adegenet package to analyse my data ? Is there is any risk
that each seed will be considered as one plant ?

	Thanks for your answer,

	Diane