[adegenet-forum] question scatter.dapc

Rudy Jonker mrjonker at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:39:21 CEST 2011

Dear Thibaut and group,

I have a question with respect to the graphs made with *scatter.dapc*. I
noticed a d=*n* in the top right corner of the graph and was wondering what
it stands for. I could not find it in the manual or in the article. I also
have a question with respect to the eigenvalue inset in the graph. Are the
bars scaled such that the first eigenvalue is always the full length of the
graph and that the rest is then plotted relative to the first?

And then the inertia ellipse: is this a sort of 95% confidence interval on
the position of the centroid of a cluster?

Thanks in advance,
Rudy