[adegenet-forum] Importing data

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 17 11:35:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

please see my post on the forum from yesterday; this is now FAQ #4 on the website:

Error in as.environment(pos) : no item called "newtable" on the search list
This is because the package 'graph', on which adegenet depends, has been removed from CRAN. You need to install graph from bioconductor first, and then install adegenet:

source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
biocLite("graph")
install.packages("adegenet", dep=TRUE)

It should be fixed in the next release.

######################################
Dr Thibaut JOMBART
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - Faculty of Medicine
St Mary’s Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG