[adegenet-forum] dataset too large? Follow-up

Thomas, Evert (Bioversity-Colombia) E.Thomas at CGIAR.ORG
Wed Jul 6 14:44:34 CEST 2011

Dear Thibaut,

Thanks for this. I have tried running several times overnight now but
each time get the message:

I am running windows7 on a 64bit system with 4x 2.4GHz and 4Gb RAM, so I
don't think the problem is related to my PC?

Many thanks for any suggestions you might have...

Cheers Evert

(PS when reading in my CSV is use "stringsAsFactor=F", so that my marker
data is read in as characters -could that be the problem?)