[adegenet-forum] loading package problems

gihifi at aol.com gihifi at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 13:41:08 CET 2010

Hello,

I just heard about the package adegenet and want to try it out, but i get an error message when loading the package. I tried it both on Windows 7 and XP, and get the same error message. I am using R 2.12.0

**********************************

R version 2.12.0(2010-10-15)
Copyright (C)2010 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN3-900051-07-0
Platform:i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

***************************************

> local({pkg<- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available = TRUE)),graphics=TRUE)
+ if(nchar(pkg))library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
   ==========================
    adegenet 1.2-8 is loaded
   ==========================

 - to start, type '?adegenet'
 - to browse adegenet website, type'adegenetWeb()'
 - to post questions/comments:adegenet-forum at lists.r-forge.r-project.org

Error inas.environment(pos) :
  no item called "newtable" on thesearch list
In addition:Warning message:
Inobjects(newtable, all.names = TRUE) :
  ‘newtable’ converted to character string
Error inas.environment(pos) :
  no item called "newtable" on thesearch list
In addition:Warning message:
Inobjects(newtable, all.names = TRUE) :
  ‘newtable’ converted to character string

Anyway, i tried if it works using the command read.fstat and it gives an error message so I guess something went wrong during the installation or loading of the package

Error: could not find function "readfstat"

It would be great if you help me out,
Thanks in advance
Gisela