[adegenet-forum] so...

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 10:58:24 CET 2010

Hi Valeria,

sorry I'm just reading your email right now. I guess I lost the opportunity to have genuine Lasagne. Damn.

Unfortunately I can't see what's wrong just by reading the error. Can you give us the command lines you used so that we can check if it is not some basic syntax error (starting from when you read your data in R)?. If that is not enough, I would need your genpop object (you can send it off list) so that I can check what's going on.

Cheers,

Thibaut.