[adegenet-forum] so...

valeria montano mirainoshojo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:08:37 CET 2010

...as I promised I am contacting "Mr.adegenet.forum" for "future problems"
(that means that I am currently having problems...). I swear that I was
about reading the whole archive to see if somebody had my same problem
before so to not bother more than necessary....but I need an answer until
tomorrow 10 am (high hopes). I am performing spca on a dataset of 14 STRs,
no missing data, the genpop object doesn't show any defect
(apparently)...but when I try to perform spca it says: Error in
`rownames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = c("1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6",  :  attempt to
set rownames on object with no dimensions...I am sure that I DID some obtuse
mistake!!! but I don't know what it is!!!! I will send an homemade Italian
(100%) lasagna to anybody will be so nice to help me before 10 a.m. of
today...merci beaucoup
Valeria