[adegenet-forum] AFLP data format

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Dec 5 22:00:24 CET 2010

Dear Russell,

I am afraid you have been viewing an outdated version of the tutorial.

In the current version, there is a section titled "Handling presence/absence data" (section 3.13, p.49), which exactly answers your question, with a fake AFLP dataset remarkably similar to your data formatted as a table.

######################################
Dr Thibaut JOMBART
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling
Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology
Imperial College - Faculty of Medicine
St Mary’s Campus
Norfolk Place
London W2 1PG