[adegenet-forum] Exporting to Structure

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 21 11:42:12 CEST 2010

Dear Andrew,

I haven't heard of a similar problem before. I know some people have been generating files for STRUCTURE using hybridize, so it should work.

However, I would need to see the data the figure out what's wrong. May you send me your R objects IGH and TRHF (off-list if these are non-public data)?

Best

Thibaut.