[adegenet-forum] Exporting to Structure

Andrew Kinziger Andrew.Kinziger at humboldt.edu
Fri Apr 16 18:47:44 CEST 2010

I am trying to run the HYBRIDIZE function and export my data to
STRUCTURE format but I keep getting the result below.  Do you know what
is going on here?  Do you have any code available for coverting a genind
to STRUCTURE format?

Thanks!
Andrew

 > hybrid <- hybridize (IGH, TRHF, n=40, pop = "hybrid", res.type =
"STRUCTURE", file = "hybrid")
Error in names(x) <- value :
  'names' attribute [54] must be the same length as the vector [53]
In addition: Warning message:
In matrix(res, nrow = nrow(temp), byrow = TRUE) :
  data length [14132] is not a sub-multiple or multiple of the number of
rows [268]