[adegenet-forum] chooseCN

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Fri May 8 20:15:48 CEST 2009

Dear Johannes,

I am sorry to read that you have been stuck all the day on this issue.
If you are using the latest version of adegenet, the right command would be:

network <- chooseCN(mycoordinates, edit.nb=T)
mon1 <- monmonier(mycoordinates, mydistancamatrix, network)

To check adegenet version:
packageDescription("adegenet", fields = "Version")

should reply 1.2-3.

Best,

Thibaut.
--