[Traminer-users] multi-channel sequence analysis with aggregated sequences

Matthias Studer Matthias.Studer at unige.ch
Fri May 1 08:26:17 CEST 2015

Dear Jeremy,

The problem is that you will need to identify unique sequences as the combination of your channels. You cannot look for unique sequences separately for each channels (otherwise we do not know how to matches the different sequences for a given individual). Unfortunately, there is no easy way to do that. Moreover, it is highly likely that you don’t have many replicates once you combine the sequences.

Best,
Matthias