[Rspatial-devel] spTransform

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Fri Apr 19 17:56:25 CEST 2013

On 04/19/2013 04:58 PM, Roger Bivand wrote:
> OK, but I can't release rgdal yet - there is an AddressSanitizer issue
> which means I have to install GCC 4.8 to check, clang wasn't able to.
> I'll say when I'm ready - rgdal will have to depend on the new sp, so
> that can go first, but should be checked to see what happens if old
> rgdal is installed with it.

No, the dependency is reversed: rgdal has to go first, and then sp will
have to SUGGEST: the new rgdal 0.8-7; I updated the respective
DESCRIPTIONS. I went through checking all packages depending on modified sp.

I would be surprised if cran would halt releasing rgdal, for the reason
that you haven't managed to install a compiler that's only been out
there for three weeks (r-devel)... sounds pretty insane.

--
Edzer Pebesma
http://www.52north.org/geostatistics      e.pebesma at wwu.de