[Rspatial-devel] vignette that depends on PosgreSQL data base access

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Tue Jul 12 14:26:40 CEST 2011

I wrote a vignette for package spacetime that explains how massive
spacetime data sets in a PosgreSQL data base can be proxied by R objects
in package spacetime; see
https://svn.52north.org/svn/geostatistics/main/spacetime/inst/doc/stpg.Rnw

To compile it, it needs read/write access to a postgresql data base that
has postgis extensions. I assume CRAN doesn't have these. How do I carry
on with this? Can I tell CRAN to not try to compile it, or should I
upload it somewhere else? Or simply upload & ignore?
--
Edzer Pebesma
http://www.52north.org/geostatistics      e.pebesma at wwu.de