[Roxygen-devel] Documenting data in data directory

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Tue Aug 25 11:43:05 CEST 2015

Hi

I am trying to document data which is defined in a file named
./data/fileNames.R which looks as follow:

CACHE <- file.path( getwd(), "cache")
SQLITEDB  <- file.path(CACHE, "energyBalance.sqlite")

But I am struggling with documenting it.

It seems that when I put the

I have the following documentation for CACHE in the file ./R/CACHE.R:

#' location of cache
#'
#  Cache to be used for the computations
#'
#' @format Character vector of length one.
#'
"CACHE"

But I get the following error when running roxygenise():

,----
| Error: Failure in roxygen block beginning CACHE.R:1
| object 'CACHE' not found
`----

Any suggestions how I can document each data variable?

Thanks,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug