[Roxygen-devel] Roxygen2 4.0.0 - pre release

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:42:37 CET 2014

How about instead of "Failure in roxygen block at build_twin.r:1" it
said "Failure in roxygen block beginning build_twin.r:1" ?  The
advantage of using the slightly cryptic filename:linenumber format is
that (eventually) IDEs like Rstudio will autolink it so that you can
jump straight to the source.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/