[Roxygen-devel] Roxygen3 Failure with uninformative error

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Mon Nov 12 18:54:41 CET 2012

Hi,

Sent first from wrong address and accordingly quarantined ...

Can anyone give me a hint what might be wrong if Roxygen3 gives the following:
> roxygenise('.')
> Error in get(as.character(FUN), mode = "function", envir = envir) :
>  object 'process_family' of mode 'function' was not found

Thanks for any insight.

I am playing with this because I am hoping to be able to document Reference
Classes with it - is that feasible with roxigen3?

Thanks, Joh