[Roxygen-devel] support for \section tag in Rd2roxygen ?

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Wed Sep 21 21:39:03 CEST 2011

What format are you using for the section tag?  In plyr, I have:

#' @section Output:
#'   The most unambiguous behaviour is achieved when \code{.fun} returns a
#'   data frame - in that case pieces will be combined with
#'   \code{\link{rbind.fill}}.  If \code{.fun} returns an atomic vector of
#'   fixed length, it will be \code{rbind}ed together and converted to a data
#'   frame. Any other values will result in an error.

and that works fine.  Did you miss the colon?

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/