[Roxygen-devel] [roxygen2] roxygenise parses R files that are not in Collate

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at cbio.uct.ac.za
Wed Sep 21 14:16:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

Suppose a package directory that contains R files that are not in the
Collate field in the DESCRIPTION.
Running:
roxygenise('.', roclets='rd')

will parse all the R files, even those that are not in Collate.
I explicitly used the argument roclets='rd', since the default would be
to update the Collate field with new R scripts (right?).

Is this normal?
Attached a dummy package to reproduce the issue.

Thank you

--
Renaud Gaujoux
Computational Biology - University of Cape Town

###

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.

###