[Roxygen-devel] suggested fix for useDynLib in roxygen2

Daniel Sabanés Bové daniel.sabanesbove at ifspm.uzh.ch
Thu Sep 8 15:36:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have switched to roxygen2, which is a lot faster than roxygen it
seems. Thanks to everybody responsible for this new implementation!

The useDynLib tag made some problems, however. In order to make it work
as in the good old roxygen, I changed line 103 of R/roclet-namespace.R
and replaced ns_default with ns_collapse, which is in diff language:

diff roclet-namespace.R roclet-namespace.R~

103c103
<       process_tag(partitum, 'useDynLib', ns_collapse)
---
>       process_tag(partitum, 'useDynLib', ns_default)

Before that, I got

useDynLib(packageName)
useDynLib(routine1)
useDynLib(routine2)
etc.

in NAMESPACE instead of

useDynLib(packageName, routine1, routine2, ...)

Best regards,
Daniel