[Roxygen-devel] usage section in .Rd files - line breaks

Peter Danenberg pcd at roxygen.org
Wed May 4 21:05:35 CEST 2011

Quoth Mark Heckmann on Prickle-Prickle, the 51st of Discord:
> The number characters roxygen puts in each line of the .Rd usage
> section before setting a line break is too long, I think.

Hadley added a `strwrap' filter to usage specifying only the exdent:

  strwrap(..., exdent=4)

The width parameter is 0.9 * getOption("width") (i.e. 72 characters)
by default; playing around with e.g. options(width=76) might help us
find a suitable default.

Do you mind finding a suitable default; or maybe sending me a minimal
example to work with?