[Roxygen-devel] What's missing in S4?

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Mon Mar 7 21:34:43 CET 2011

> On the other hand, it probably won't be as simple as eval-ing the S4 expressions in a new environment.

It's not too much harder than that - I have it working with my
devtools package.  The key thing is to make sure you have attached a
environment to the search path with a name like "package:mypackage".

You could also install and load the package in a similar way to R CMD
check, although that would of course require that the package is
sufficiently well developed to install cleanly.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/