[Roxygen-devel] R CMD check: No file Rd2.aux

Jeroen Ooms jeroen.ooms at stat.ucla.edu
Tue Dec 27 07:22:16 CET 2011

When running R CMD check on packages made with roxygen2, I get an error:

* checking PDF version of manual ... WARNING
LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
* checking PDF version of manual without hyperrefs or index ... OK

On inspecting the Rdlatex.log, the only odd thing I can find are the lines

No file Rd2.aux.
No file Rd2.toc.

The manual.pdf seems fine. I am sure the cran authorities will condone this
one, but how can I prevent this warning from appearing? I am using R 2.14
on Ubuntu 11.10 with the standard texlive stuff.