[Roxygen-devel] roxygenize / helpr a single function file

Jeroen Ooms jeroen.ooms at stat.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 22 23:06:12 CEST 2011

Suppose I have a single R file myfunction.R that contains a single R
function with appropriate roxygen comments. Is it possible to:

( 1) Convert this to an Rd using roxygen2.
( 2) Convert the Rd to HTML using helpr.

All of this outside the context of a package. It is needed for the
following: we are working on an RPC framework for R functions, in which
users can share and execute R functions. It would be nice if they could
share a function that not only can be called, but also has documentation
with it.

Thanks,