[Roxygen-devel] [roxygen2] roxygenise, setGeneric and .svn directory

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Aug 15 12:06:15 CEST 2011

hi,

@renaud: i reported the same issue about two weeks ago. at least now i know
i'm not the only one who's affected ;-)

am Montag 15 August 2011 (11:43) schrieb Hadley Wickham:
> > - I get lots of warnings linked to permission issues in the .svn
> > subdirectories that are copied with the package root directory, e.g.:
> >
> > In file.create(to[okay]) :
> >   cannot create file '../testroxy/.svn/text-base/NAMESPACE.svn-base',
> > reason 'Permission denied'
>
> Hard to know why you're getting these errors without a reproducible
> example?

you can try this:

  mkdir -p /tmp/roxample/roxydir
  cd /tmp/roxample/
  svn co svn://scm.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/klausur/trunk/klausuR/

then in R:

  library(roxygen2)
  roxygenize("/tmp/roxample/klausuR/", roxygen.dir="/tmp/roxample/roxydir/")

> Is the a reason you're not roxygenising in place?

well then, is there a reason why roxygen2 offers "roxygen.dir" in the first
place?

roxygen didn't run into this issue before.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
dipl. psych. meik michalke