[Roxygen-devel] Status of R5 support

Rob Tirrell rpt at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 8 08:01:36 CEST 2011

Basically, if you could point me at the problem I'd be willing to work on
it. Are you (the Roxygen team) satisfied with your basic approach, and then
adding support for setRefClass is just a logical extension of the existing
parser? Otherwise, what are the next steps?

Thanks again!
--
Robert Tirrell | rpt at stanford.edu | (607) 437-6532
Program in Biomedical Informatics | Butte Lab | Stanford University