[Roxygen-devel] Problems with roxygen and setMethod

Janko Thyson janko.thyson at ku-eichstaett.de
Fri Sep 10 01:11:29 CEST 2010

Okay, I found the cause of the error:

This is the method def that didn't pass 'roxygenize()'

setMethod(f = "test.method", signature(self="MyClass"),
    function(self, ...) {
        msg.fun.info(self = self)
        fun <- selectMethod(f = "test.method", signature = "ANY")
        mthds <- fun(self)
        return(mthds)
    })

This is the method def that did pass 'roxygenize()'

setMethod(f = "class.methods.get", signature(self="Shabubu_Hub"),
    function(self, ...) {
        msg.fun.info(self = self)
        fun <- selectMethod(f = "class.methods.get", signature = c("ANY"))
        mthds <- fun(self)
        return(mthds)
    })

Regards,