[Roxygen-devel] DESCRIPTION file generation + roxygen() error + multiple keywords

Vinh Nguyen vqnguyen at uci.edu
Fri Oct 1 01:39:56 CEST 2010

Dear list,

I'm new to creating R packages and am jumping right into roxygen as it
allows for the documentation part of package creation easier.  Some
questions:

1.  I'm following the vignette of roxygen.  For the package
documentation, packagename-package.R(d), does nothing from this chunk
get transcribed into the DESCRIPTION file at all?  Example:

#' Tests pseudoprimality by Fermat's little theorem.
#'
#' \tabular{ll}{
#' Package: \tab pseudoprime\cr
#' Type: \tab Package\cr