[Roxygen-devel] Roxygen and Emacs (ESS)

Henning Redestig henning.red at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:52:48 CET 2010

> That's wonderful news, Henning! It's difficult to describe how
> thankful we are.

Happy if it can be of any use! Let me know if (when) you find bugs etc
or if any features are missing.

> Just curious: is there a reason you chose ##' as the prefix instead of
> #'?

Yes, ESS indents lines starting with # as comments that should be
aligned to comment-column and ## as comments starting at the current
indentation level. So, to not mess up automatic indentation, it is
better with ##. But this is customizable by setting ess-roxy-str.

cheers,

--
/Henning Redestig