[Roxygen-devel] Roxygenize should take list of doclets

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Wed Sep 9 14:41:22 CEST 2009

It would be really nice if roxygenize() took a list of roclets to
create.  Then you could do something like:

roclets <- c("Rd", "namespace", "collate", "callgraph")
makers <- match.fun(paste("make.", roclets, ".roclet", sep = ""))
for (maker in makers) make(package.dir)

This would require that all roclets are parameterised in terms of the
package directory, but I think this would be a good thing, and not too
much work.  I could probably provide a patch, if you were interested.

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/