[Roxygen-devel] Output of make.Rd.roclet()

Manuel.Eugster at stat.uni-muenchen.de Manuel.Eugster at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Jan 29 19:56:01 CET 2009

Hi,

> Quoth Bengoechea Bartolomé Enrique (SIES 73) on Prickle-Prickle, the 29th
> of Chaos:
>> But it is not with the latest version on R-Forge, even if I use
>> make.Rd.roclet(verbose=TRUE)... Is there some way to see this
>> output?
>
> Manuel changed the Rd logic on 1/20/09 so that only @exported
> functions are output; it's a sweeping change, and I'd rather that
> @internal functions are suppressed instead.

my idea of this "hack" was that the "user interface" is
defined by the exported functions, and therefore only these
functions should be in a package documentation.

I didn't check the side effects, sorry :-) I also wanted
to add a parameter for make.Rd.roclet which turns off this logic,
but forgot it.

I think one of the next revisions will behave like expected
again :-)

Manuel.