[Roxygen-devel] only write in the NAMESPACE

Bengoechea Bartolomé Enrique (SIES 73) enrique.bengoechea at credit-suisse.com
Wed Apr 8 10:41:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

Like Romain, I find that a simple way to only generate the NAMESPACE file would be very useful, and I haven't been able to find it, neither. In fact, it would be very useful if the 3 tasks 1) produce Rd files; 2) Generate the Collate in the DESCRIPTION file; and 3) Generate the NAMESPACE, could be easily invoked independently, as often you're interested only in one of them.

Also in the same vein, it was commented on the list some time ago that there was ongoing work on a @noRd tag to selectively exclude functions from documentation, which would also come handy. Is this feature available?

Best,

Enrique