[Reddyproc-users] Daytime partitioning in R package?

Thomas Wutzler twutz at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Mon Sep 9 18:24:07 CEST 2019

Dear Marguerite

> Another thing I have been struggling with is making the Ustart cut-off
> plot with:
> sEddyProc_sPlotNEEVersusUStarForSeason
>
> I get the following error:
> Error in sEddyProc_sPlotNEEVersusUStarForSeason(season = "2015001",
> format = "pdf",  :
>   object '.self' not found

The functions starting with "sEddyProc_" are actually methods of the
REddyProc class. Hence, they are called by
EProc$sPlotNEEVersusUStarForSeason(...)
where EProc is the object, you created before by calling new.
The plotting method will only work, when you have invoked the uStar
threshold estimation on the EProc object before. The '.self' then can
refer to the information stored during the uStar threshold estimation.

If you want to know more about this, have a look at
?ReferenceClasses

Yours
Thomas