[Reddyproc-users] Daytime partitioning in R package?

Thomas Wutzler twutz at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Fri Sep 6 12:54:25 CEST 2019

Dear Marguerite,

Those columns are usually created by the gap-filling.
If the nighttime-Partitioning went well, they should have been there.

Have you gapfilled the NEE column for all uStar-Scenarios also before
the daytime partitioning?

EProc$sMDSGapFillUStarScens('NEE')

Maybe, you did specify different quantiles with argument probs in the
call to EProc$sEstimateUstarScenarios before?

You can look at which NEE columns are there by
names(EProc$sExportResults()
or
grep("NEE",names(EProc$sExportResults()), value = TRUE)

Hope, this helps.
Yours
Thomas