[Reddyproc-users] NEE_fsd

Mirco Migliavacca mmiglia at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Sun Oct 25 09:42:42 CET 2015

Dear Efren,

the ‘_fsd’ variables are present because the random uncertainty (computed as the standard deviation of the LUT element defined by the meteorological conditions) are computed for each half-hours, and not only for the ones with gaps.
Indeed, the random uncertainty has to be calculated not only for the half hours with gaps.
Please let me know if you have any additional question.
Best regards
Mirco