[Rcppoctave-user] Error in installing RcppOctave

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at mancala.cbio.uct.ac.za
Tue Nov 11 09:27:57 CET 2014

Hi Bernard,

The error happens at loading time when rendering the man pages (which
contain some calls to Octave functions).
Which version of RcppOctave are you installing and how? And which R
version are you running?

I believe I fixed this error some time ago.
Can you please try the latest develop version:
devtools::install_github('renozao/RcppOctave', ref = 'develop')
# and also if this still fails
devtools::install_github('renozao/RcppOctave', ref = 'develop', quick = TRUE)

Thanks.

Bests,
Renaud