[Rcppoctave-user] Error in installing RcppOctave

kam kammon kammon101 at hotmail.ca
Tue Nov 11 06:33:40 CET 2014

Hi, there are two additional things that may be relevant. First Octave 3.8.2 was compiled from source and I have used a patch from http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-3-8-1-Released-td4662831.html
(post by Michael Godfrey August 18, 2014) to enable jit.

Also I have compiled Octave with libhdf5-openmpi, this has caused a problem for RcppOctave in Ubuntu 13.10 (see mailing list from Feb 2014) but the problem has been fixed.

Bernard