[Rcppoctave-user] unable to install RcppOctave (Octave 3.8 Linux)

kam kammon kammon101 at hotmail.ca
Thu Feb 27 21:45:49 CET 2014

Hello,

I tried installed rcppoctave  from git with and without  mpi. The failure logs are attached.
They were from git on Feb 23

Thanks

BernardDate: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:19:51 +0200
Subject: Re: [Rcppoctave-user] unable to install RcppOctave (Octave 3.8 Linux)
From: renaud at mancala.cbio.uct.ac.za
To: kammon101 at hotmail.ca

Putting rcppoctave-user at lists.r-forge.r-project.org in Cc of all your emails should do the trick (not changing the email Subject).

Renaud

On 12 February 2014 14:52, kam kammon <kammon101 at hotmail.ca> wrote:

Hi Renaud,

Thanks for the reply. I am currently unable to reproduce the log without mpi because if I remove the mpi packages it would remove a bunch of other things as well. But I can create a partial clone of my current system elsewhere and remove the mpi packages there. Since you are busy at the moment this can wait for a week or so.

Thanks

Bernard